- Hua Ma Cave - Limestone cave with many unique shapes
- Ethnic Village - chance to enjoy daily life of enthnic people
- Tropical forest - diverse flora and fauna
- Ba Be Lake, Puong Cave - famous site in Ba Be national park
Ba Be In-depth 3 days
Dates are flexible and customizable for private departures.
Ba Be & Ban Gioc waterfall
Ba Be is an ideal destination for travelers who want to find a sense of tranquility, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Coming to Ba Be, visitors will enjoy the peaceful space of a largest natural lake in Vietnam surrounded by soaring green mountains, a poetic and harmonious landscape that nature offers.
7:30 – 8:00 Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter in our comfortable van. Stop for lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch time, we continue our trip to Ba Be lake. On the way, we will pass the most famous tea plantation of Vietnam in Thai Nguyen province.
Visit Coc Toc village – home of Tay ethnic people. This is also where your homestay located.
After checking in homestay, your afternoon is free. We highly recommend visiting Hua Ma cave with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites or cycling around Coc Toc village by bike and kayaking on the lake. Otherwise, you can spend your day relaxing and enjoying the fresh atmosphere here to contemplate he serene view.
After breakfast, our guide will lead you to Coc Toc Village to visit the local Tay family. Then you will cross Pelu stream and navigate some steep terrain.
You will stop in a H’mong village where your picnic lunch will be prepared. After lunch and rest you will continue through the vast mountain ranges and valley to see the stilt houses of Dzao people and visit the local schools before visiting a second H’mong village and returning to your homestay by the lake.
Breakfast at homestay and then we will have a day on boat to explore this magnificent lake.
On boat you can enjoy and relax by watching the landscape here or go for a swim in the cool water of Ba Be lake. The views consist of stunning karst formation and the diverse flora and fauna on the both side.
The boat will go along Nang river and explore the caves of Puong Grotto where live thousands bat colony.
After exploring the lake, you will have time to rest while we drive you back to Hanoi. On the way, we will stop at at local restaurant and drive you back to Hanoi at 5:30 PM
999 per person (excluding international flights)
This trip is customizable for your private travel.
- A/C transfer
- Accommodation at homestay.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits on frontier.
- No extra charge after confirmation.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- International & domestic flights and taxes.
- Beverage.Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
REVIEWED BY Tuan Anh
REVIEWED BY Hau Nguyen
REVIEWED BY Thang Nguyen
REVIEWED BY TAMARA M.
why choose us
Default and fraud protection
24/7 support from our partners
Quick and Professional
Unmatched destination expertise